Dr. Jonathan Mockshell
Specialization: Agricultural Economist
- Agricultural development policy
- Agri-finance and Agri-markets
- Natural resource economics
- Dynamic mixed methods
Responsibilities in education and training:
- Teaching in the module “Rural Development” of the DIE’s Postgraduate Training
Programme (since 2016)
- Lecturer at the University of Hohenheim (2015/2016)
- Asante-Addo, Collins / Jonathan Mockshell / Manfred Zeller / Khalid Siddig / Irene Egyir (2016)
Agricultural credit provision: what really determines farmers’ participation and credit rationing?
in: Agricultural Finance Review 77 (2) (forthcoming)
- K’Oloo, Tobias / John Ilukor / Jonathan Mockshell / Evans IIatsia / Regina Birner (2015)
Are government veterinary paraprofessionals serving the poor? The perception of smallholder livestock farmers in Kenya
in: Tropical Animal Health and Production 47 (1), 243-245
- Mockshell, Jonathan / Regina Birner (2015)
Donors and domestic policy makers: two worlds in agricultural policy making?
in: Food Policy 55 (8), 1-14
- Mockshell, Jonathan / John Ilukor / Regina Birner (2014)
Providing animal health services to the poor in Northern Ghana: rethinking the role of community animal health workers?
in: Tropical Animal Health and Production 46 (2), 475-480
- Mockshell, Jonathan / Josey Kamanda (2017)
Beyond the agroecological and sustainable agricultural intensification debate: is blended sustainability the way forward?
(Discussion Paper 16/2017)