The MGG Academy is geared towards highly-qualified young professionals who work in a partner institution of the MGG network or in an institution that is interested in future cooperation. Prospective participants should
- work in a governmental organisation, policy-oriented think tank, research institution, civil society or private sector oranisation in an MGG partner country (Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, South Africa),
- work on issues relevant to global governance such as international trade, international economics and finance, environmental challenges, international security or development cooperation,
- speak English fluently,
- have at least three years of working experience,
- be open to a broad variety of working methods,
- be willing to reflect on collective and individual experiences and competencies,
- be sensitive to other cultures.
Candidates for the MGG Academy have to be nominated by their organisation and can then participate in a selection process. Candidates from Europe may exceptionally also apply individually. Please contact Tatjana Reiber or Verena Zehe for further information.
The MGG Academy 2018 is taking place from 9 August – 2 December 2018. The call for applications will be closed on 15 March 2018.
To apply, please:
- Fill out the application form
- Fill out your personal data in the online registration
- Upload all documents requested (application form part 1 and 2, cv, diplomas, passport, language certificates) to the online registration
For general information about the MGG Academy please click here.